- Effective Date; Changes. This Policy applies to all information collected by or provided to us on and after the Effective Date. When we make any material changes to this Policy, we will change the Effective Date above and will inform you by e-mail sent to the address associated with your the App account, or through a push notification or through the App the next time you log in. We will treat your continued use of the App or a Bounce Imaging Device, Product, or Service connected to the App following such notice as your acceptance of the changes. However, to the extent required by applicable law, we will seek your affirmative consent prior to applying any material change to this Policy to information we collected or received prior to the date of the change.
- Third Parties. We may offer links to third parties’ websites or services through the App. This Policy does not apply to information that you may provide to or that may be collected by third parties. We encourage you to request such third parties to provide you with their applicable privacy policies and other terms and conditions before participating in their services or making a purchase.
- Collected Information
Overview. Our primary purpose in collecting Personal Information (as defined below) is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience using the App or a Bounce Imaging Device, Product, or Service connected to the App. This allows us to provide services and features that are more likely to meet your needs, and to customize the App or a Bounce Imaging Device, Product, or Service connected to the App to improve your experience. As used herein, “Personal Information” means information that specifically identifies an individual (such as a name, address, or e-mail address, etc.) or other information about that individual that is directly linked to Personal Information. Personal Information does not include “aggregate” information, which is non-personally identifiable data we collect or derive about the use and/or performance of our App. We may collect and store information, including Personal Information, that you provide to us when using the App or a Bounce Imaging Device, Product, or Service connected to the App. We may use Personal Information to improve the delivery of the App or a Bounce Imaging Device, Product, or Service connected to the App, including advertising, and to develop analytics and aggregated data that allow us and our partners to improve our Services (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) and correspond with you. We may also collect and store non-personally identifiable information that is automatically generated when you use the App or a Bounce Imaging Device, Product, or Service connected to the App. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you and our community. We use the non-personally identifiable information, such as your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, and the nature of your use of the App or a Bounce Imaging Device, Product, or Service connected to the App, to improve our delivery, including advertising, and to develop analytics and aggregated data that allow us and our partners to utilize the App or a Bounce Imaging Device, Product, or Service connected to the App and reach out to you via the App or otherwise. Information You Submit. If we enable a feature for you to create an account with the App, we may collect the personally identifiable information you provide in the registration form. This information may include your name, e-mail address and password. We use this information to contact you about our Services in which you have expressed interest. If you pay for premium services through the App that Bounce Imaging may offer from time to time, we will collect the billing information associated with the payment instrument you select. Information Collected When You Use the App. When you use the App or a Bounce Imaging Device, Product, or Service connected to the App, we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information from you, and this information may be associated with the personally identifiable information that you provide. This includes usage information, such as information on when, how often and for how long you use the App or a Bounce Imaging Device, Product, or Service connected to the App, and server log data such as a device’s IP address, MAC address and operating system version. We may use a third party service such as Google Analytics to collect this data. Mobile Device IDs.We may create a unique, random alphanumeric identifier and associate it with your device and the information about you on our servers. We may use this identifier to recognize and remember your device and your preferences when you use the App or a Bounce Imaging Device, Product, or Service connected to the App. If you have elected to receive push notifications, we may collect your device’s unique token to enable us to send such notifications through the third party push notification services. Location-Based Information. If you allow location-based tracking through your mobile device and your preference settings for the App, we will receive information regarding your precise location (using the GPS antenna within your device) when the App is running on your device. We may also receive information from the compass on your mobile device, including course, velocity and altitude. This allows the App to track your location, and enables the App to send you notifications based on your location. Friend Referral. If you choose to use our referral service (if available) to tell a friend about the App or a Bounce Imaging Device, Product, or Service connected to the App, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. In that event, we will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to download the App. Bounce Imaging uses this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
- Use & Disclosure of Information
We may internally use the information we maintain about you as follows:
- We may use submitted information for the purposes for which you provided the information, such as to create and maintain your account on our Services for you.
- We may use submitted information and collected information to provide the features and functionality of the App or a Bounce Imaging Device, Product, or Service connected to the App to you.
- We may use submitted information and collected information to personalize the content that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
- We may analyze collected information relating to your use of the App or a Bounce Imaging Device, Product, or Service connected to the App in order to help us improve the App or a Bounce Imaging Device, Product, or Service connected to the App and develop and improve other products and services.
- We may use submitted information and collected information to help troubleshoot problems, provide you with required notices, enforce our Terms and Conditions (for example, when necessary to protect our or a third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights), or to alert you to changes in our policies or agreements that may affect your use of the App or a Bounce Imaging Device, Product, or Service connected to the App.
We may use and disclose the information we maintain about you as follows:
- In the future, we may disclose non-personally identifiable information to third party partners in furtherance of our business arrangements with them, including without limitation to jointly offer a product or service to you or create interoperability between our products and services and the products and services of such partners.
- We may provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregated, non-identifiable information about our user base and its usage patterns.
- We may use contractors and third party service providers to provide the App to our users. When our contractors or service provider obtain access to your information, they are required to protect this information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy by, for example, not using the information for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for Bounce Imaging.
- We will use and disclose information where we, in good faith, believe that the law or legal process (such as a court order, search warrant or subpoena) requires us to do so or in other circumstances when necessary either to protect the rights or property of Bounce Imaging, our users, and third parties.
- Data Security on Our Website
Bounce Imaging takes reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect the security of our users information, which includes encryption standard to the technology industry. If you have any questions about the security on our servers, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Despite Bounce Imaging’s measures to protect your personal information, there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way around our security systems. There is also a risk that transmissions of your information over the Internet may be intercepted. If you provide your user name and password to other people or if you use a public computer that does not log you off the App, your data is no longer protected. Please do not share your the App login credentials and use automatic screen locking features on your mobile device.
- Deleting Your Information. You may at any time cancel your the App account and request that we delete from our servers all of your account information by emailing email@example.com. Such requests will be honored within a reasonable time period after they have been received, provided that you give us all reasonably necessary information and cooperation. Certain data may continue to be stored in our backup systems until regularly scheduled deletions occur.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Information or other private information available for viewing by third parties online – for example on discussion boards or forums, or through social networking websites – that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third party use of such information.
- Choices Regarding Third Party Offers. To the extent we send you commercial e-mails regarding third party marketing or promotional materials, we will give you the ability to opt-out of receiving such e-mails in accordance with applicable law. We will not provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
- Security. The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain reasonable safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. However, no security measures are 100% effective and we cannot guarantee the security of your personally identifiable information.
- Transfer As Corporate Asset. In the event of a merger, sale of capital stock or assets, reorganization, consolidation or similar transaction involving Bounce Imaging, the information we possess (including personally identifiable information) shall be transferred as a corporate asset to the acquiring entity, provided that such entity will continue to handle such information in accordance with this Policy.
- Transfer to the U.S. or other Countries. Bounce Imaging is established in and uses facilities in the United States. Any personal or other information that is collected through the Services is transferred to and processed in the United States for the purposes described above. Bounce Imaging also may subcontract the processing of your data to, or otherwise share your data with, affiliates or third parties in the United States or other countries. The data-protection laws in these countries may be different from, and less stringent than, those in your country of residence. By using the Services, you expressly consent to such transfer and processing.
- Terms and Conditions. Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the terms, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Website.
- Your Consent. By using the App or a Bounce Imaging Device, Product, or Service connected to the App, you consent to our latest Policy.
- Contacting Us. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.